Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dane 12 months // October 2012

We did it! We did pictures for 12 months! Some were not on the exact day but most were! I know it isn't the biggest accomplishment of my lifetime but I am very proud of myself for doing this. I honestly thought I would be able to get through 6 months and then I would have to "fake some." You know, take one month one day and then a few days later do the real month... and in the middle have so much mommy guilt that I couldn't get over it. Yes, that is what I thought was going to happen but I am happy to say, it didn't! We did it!
This little guy is so happy! Always smiles!
He is silly like his brother, which is why he fits so well with our family!
I love being the momma of two boys (three if you count the hubs.) These two are the best of friends. They pick on and love each other all at the same time.
Somehow the sticker ended up on his arm.. and he decided to eat it, silly boy.
Love him! And I love that I have been able to document him growing over the past year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment