Saturday, December 17, 2016

Holidays with friends // 2016

One of the best things about my house is it is always full. I always wanted to be that momma where kids felt comfortable at my house. They knew I loved them and would protect (and spoil) them like my own. I believe I have accomplished this and hope it continues for years to come.

Sometimes, they are a little too comfortable--notice the three monkeys jumping on my bed.... but according to them they were doing "nothing"
I love my friends/neighbors and all the kiddos. I love that we can do an impromptu cookie party night and have so much fun! It was messy but fun!!

 And some of the masterpieces!
 He said they were delicious. As long as they don't have chocolate in them, he is good to go!
 The talent of holding a baby and decorating cookies. Impressive!!
 Sweet girl! #hairenvy
 Lil really wasn't feeling it this day. She tried to be a good sport but I got the stink eye more than a few times.
 The other boys thought they were delicious too!!
 I seriously could not love these people anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment