Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dane // 2 months // December 2011

I can't even believe it is time to do this post.  The time is going by WAY too fast! *tear*

He is an unbelievable baby. I adore this little man and so does everyone who meets him. He has already started developing a wonderful personality.

In the past month he has had a few milestones. He started smiling back at you, giggling, cooing and laughing. I am in love! He had his first (and only..so far) projectile poop on me. It was the middle of the night and was welcomed with a loud screech from Mommy! Yeah, that was one for the baby book! He spent his first day without Mommy while we took his brother to Silver Dollar City. Gaga and Papa graciously offered to watch him. Not that it was a big deal as they simply adore him too! He is going through a stage where he won't let us put him down to sleep. So we take shifts holding him throughout the night. It.is.exhausting. I know he will get better and this is a stage. I just can't wait for that time to come.

He has also found his hands and started sucking on them. I think he can almost get his entire fist in his mouth. He is also able to grasp a toy. This is a big deal people!

We had his 2 month doctor appointment on the 12th of December. He got his first round of shots (outside of the hospital) and just like his brother he cried for a few minutes but then he was fine. I may or may not have shed a few tears of my own :(

He weighed in at 10lbs 10 oz. As you will see from the pictures below he is starting to get chunky and has lost his newborn look. He lost a lot of hair on the top of his head but kept the "ring" or the "Dr Phil" as my SIL calls it.   It has started to grow back in fuzz form. I am constantly rubbing his head. I love it!

Chaz is still doing really good with Dane. He has his moments of jealousy but they are usually against us, never towards his little brother. He is constantly kissing and hugging on him and always wants to be around him. I think they are going to be great friends!


Oops .. yeah, he can't sit up yet! HA!
And of course, his brother had to get in on the action. he wanted to have his nerf shooter in the pictures.
I just love my boys! I couldn't be anymore blessed to have these two special little guys in my life (and their daddy) They love me no matter what, they keep me grounded, they sometimes drive me crazy, they exhaust me, they spoil me, they shower me with hugs and kisses, they amaze me... and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Chaz wanted to steal the number from his brother.
I simply love these shots and can't pick a favorite. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Chaz grabbed his brother and the monkey and said "These are my buddies!"
Sweet brothers!
 Dane~ I love you to the moon and back. These past two months have been wonderful and I can't wait to see what the next one brings.


Links to past Dane posts
    One month
    Week four
    Week three
    Week two
    Week one
    Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment