Friday, July 13, 2012

Dane 9 months //July 2012

My goal for the weekend  is to get this blog up-to-date. I won't be able to do it but I think I can make some major strides. I have quickly realized how far behind I am... Like 2 1/2 months.

With that said. Welcome to Dane, 9 months (Yes, as I write this he is over 10 1/2 months.. Life is hectic right now!)

Dane is a mover. He simply doesn't stop. My arms hurt all the time from holding this wiggle worm. He loves to crawl all over the place or cruise from place to place with the help of furniture or walls. Getting his pictures this month were a wee bit challenging.
Here he is with his monkey. Remember when the monkey was SOOOOO much bigger than him?
I know it is blurry but look at those chompers. He currently has four and is working on more. His top ones are still a mile apart. I often joke that they remind me of Billy Bob teeth. Sorry bubs, you will grow into them.
He really is such a handsome fellow.
and has a smile on his face 99% of the time
He wouldn't stop moving. I was home by myself so it was a matter of holding the camera in one hand and pushing his back into the chair with the other. Quite a task.
I finally let him get down and just do his own thing. He was much happier doing this vs getting shoved back in the chair.
He made his way to the window which is one of his favorite things. He was bang his hand, head and any toy within arms reach on the window. He thinks the noise is hilarious.

Still the cutest little tootsies in town!
He loves to wave"Hi" and "Bye"
He is totally intrigued by the cat door (which is around this corner) He hasn't escaped but I know it is only a matter of time before he does. I have found a few toys that have been tossed out the door.
He is really good at pushing himself up with anything. A chair, a wall, a leg....you name it and he can push himself to his feet. It is really impressive.

He weighs roughly 18lbs (He is just a little bit. 10% percentile for his age, in both height and weight---but his brother was too and now he is tall for his age) He loves to eat "real food" not that mushed up baby nonsense. Basically if you put it in front of him, he will eat it.  He thinks his brother is the funniest person on the planet. Chaz can make him belly laugh in about 2.5 seconds. All.the.time.
One afternoon he was sitting on my lap and leaned back. I decided to teach him how to flip over. This is now his favorite trick. I will get it on video soon.
He has finally established good sleeping habits. We had a hard time with this kiddo (Chaz was all night at less than 6 weeks) because of his eardrums rupturing. I think it just took him a long time to fully heal from that and we also suffered from RSV. Now we are healthy and happy and sleeping from 7-7. Thank the good Lord!!

All in all, he is just a good kiddo! He is all smiles and so easygoing. Our life is blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment