Monday, May 31, 2010

FINALLY I am not the "OLD" one!!!

So as some of you may know I am just 3 months older than my husband.. well according to him I am WAAAAYYY older then he is.. So when I turned 32 in February he taught our son to say "Momma you are OLD..." Yeah, nice thing for a hubby to do, right?!? Anyways although I am still technically older.. we are finally both 32.. and when Ryan woke up the morning of his birthday guess what his wonderful wife had taught his sweet little boy to say..... "Daddy you are OLD" Paybacks make me smile..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So onto the party!! Ryan's birthday always falls on Memorial day weekend (this year it was the Wednesday before) so I decided to have everyone over for a cookout at our house.. Good times! And as usual I have a ton more pictures of the kids than the adults!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben is our "interesting" one.. Love me some Ben :)



Chaz still loves his sand table he was nice enough to share with Brandon..
All the other kiddos like the sand table too! again great buy!! Love the look on Logan's face in this picture. HA!
Jackson came over to enjoy the festivities as well!

and sweet baby girl Emily! She was holding her own in this big backyard of boys!
Cutiepie Fletcher...Love this look!
I had a brilliant moment.....I decided to toss out a blanket and have the kiddos do a picnic! Zero mess, they loved it and there was room for the adults to sit at the table! Brilliant I say...brilliant!! I love this "leader of the pack" look on Fletcher's face.. not sure what I did but I think I am about to get a beat down!enjoying the picnic!
Chaz loved the picnic. I am not sure why I haven't thought of it before. It will definitely be a reoccurring theme of the summer. Notice: The boy sweats like his Daddy and has curly hair like his mommy!
Sweet boy!
I think Logan was done for the day..
and I am 100% sure Campbell was done for the day!
The classic Coke cake made by my mother-in-law
It took Ryan and Cameron both to blow out two candles.. Did I mention he was now old?!?!?
Another wonderful thing about summer? A few less rules.. sometimes it is ok to have ice cream at 8 0'clock at night :)
Happy birthday to the best daddy and hubby in the world!!! I am glad you are now OLD with me :) And thanks to our family and friends for enjoying this fun relaxing evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment