Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little slice of randomness..

So as you know I love my random-no big news-I think my kiddos/nieces/nephews are cute-blogs.. So brace yourself for yet another.. The event: Kirk (friend of the family since he was in diapers) graduated UofA , yes I am old.. move along. Anyways he parents live right down from my parents and they decided to have a celebration..Food, music, lots of peeps, good times.. So in true "me" form I don't have any pictures of that.. What I do have are some awesome shots of Chaz and his sweet cousin Sidney.. enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stinkin' Stinkin' Stinkin' cute

I know this picture is blurry and of the back of Chaz's head however I love it.. Look at the expression on Sidney's face... sheer joy, not that fake joy but real "I love my life - don't have a care in the world - I'm almost 2- joy" LOVE IT!
Why does she have that look? Because of this kid.. quite possibly the funniest kid I know.. (this is is monster roar"
So as we were standing in line to get food Chaz looks at Kirk's mom and says "I no like dees chips.... I like Cheetos" and of course she is so sweet she went inside and got him his own bag.. Spoiled yes but the kid doesn't eat much so when he wants something he usually gets it..
and he was so sweet to share.. "Sidney need one, she like Cheedoos"
Precious happy girl!!
So by 8 the kids were beyond exhausted.. and it was beginning to get cold.. we sat both kids on the grandpa's (papa and papi) laps in hopes for a good photo op....uh, not so much....

All in all it was a great night.. Congrats to the older Boecker boy for graduating college.....and making me feel super old!

No comments:

Post a Comment