Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Chaz's first day of third grade // 2016

I swear school just ended and Summer just started! But instead, I prep myself the night before and take a deeeeeeeeeep breath
 But POOF, it is time for school again and my boy looks like he has grow 3 years over the summer.
He is so handsome! He LOVES school and was so excited to get the teacher he wanted! Yay!
After the normal pictures we take every year, he had to add in some of his personality! I'm just surprised he isn't wearing his signature color of human-highlighter.
 Just to prove my point to the hubs of why we leave super early on the first day!
Pic with Dad and brother. Note: brother decided to wear a sweatshirt and it was about 95 degrees that day!
I got in on the fun too! Loves him!!
I seriously cannot believe how quickly he is growing! He is so smart and kind. I am just such a proud momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment