Saturday, August 20, 2016

AJ's 5th birthday // 2016

If you haven't figured it out by now, we like to celebrate! And we LOVE to celebrate the kiddos in our lives. AJ is one of Dane's awesome buddies and it was his turn! So, off to Chuck E Cheese we went!!
I love his little sister's face in this one! She was having so much fun!
And I guess my big guy needed to get on the little kid toy.

Buds. I like that AJ is managing the money and Dane is totally laid back!
When did he get so big?
These faces! BAHAHA! This is what it looks like when you ride the roller coaster ride.
Next up but they moved to the little kid one. These faces!!
Again, with my big loving the littles. Adorableness.
Sweet girls. Blurry but sweet girl!
Crazy kid.
These two were stuck like glue!
And then they spotted the cake.
But first, let's dance party!!!
It really was like the we moved the Mountain to Chuck E Cheese.
Adorableness!
 This. I love the hugs at the end! Sweet boys!


And they were ready for that adorable dinosaur cake!!
Someone is missing. Yep, Dane totally refused to take a picture. Ornery thing.
 Nothing like some help from Dad in the Ticket Blaster! So fun! I love the commentary coming from the crowd. So good.
 Sweet AJ, we love you so much and hope you had an amazing party with all your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment