Sunday, August 7, 2016

Leighton's 2nd bday // 2016

When this little buddy has a birthday, you show up with bells on! I mean just look at this face!!!!
He was pretty pumped about this Mickey balloon!
The kiddos took off to the playground first! I happily followed along!
This slide is crazy so the hubs was waiting to catch the kiddos as they shot out like rockets!!
It took a few times but they finally figured out how to slow themselves down before they flew out the bottom!
Love this sweet boy!!
Crazy friends!
I'm not sure why he gave me the thumbs up but I love it!
Swings are always a fav!
The hubs - aka the big kid!
And Jack's face. I.can't.even.
And the sweet b-day boy!
And this girl! Her parents are in SO much trouble. She is so beautiful!
Slides are fun too! Look at my little tan boy!
Sweet Sutton. I love watching him get to enjoy all the fun!
I love all these sweet kiddos!
Back to the crazy slide!
Sweet Lemley! They were having a blast!
And my sweet nugget wanted to climb to the top!
Get it, dude!
Remember that crazy slide of death? Yeah. Livie - 0  Crazy slide -1
Big kid and sweet girl!
He is just a beast! His little legs are so small so this is a TON of work for him!
This kid! HAHAHAHA!
I think they were trying to save him but jury is still out on this one! HA!
Oh sweet boy! I miss those little curls!!
And then we were off to the splash pad!
These faces! I can't!
He was having the time of his life! Such a fantastic day!
They all were!
I love that the bigs LOVE to play with the littles!
She cracks me up!
I mean, this part of my leg isn't wet, so I will just fling it up here!

These two! They are such a mess but have SO much fun when they are together!
And in the third amigo and it is even MORE fun!
Those lashes. Swoon.
He was hiding and giggling. I loves him!
And then it was time for cake... or cupcakes!
The struggle is real!
Presents!! I think he had plenty of help! I mean, you can't even see him! 😂
And then he was back to the cupcakes. No, don't worry, sweet boy! It is your birthday, you can do what you want!!
Yep, do it!
He.loved.it!
#thoselashesagain
And then we just happened to plan a random dinner on his bday! Chaz is in awe of this kiddo. They have a good little bromance going on!

And when it is your bday you get a BIG ol' dessert and a BIG ol' hat!
And you share it with your buddy!  Notice Dane in the background cracking up. He was cutting up with Jack and didn't really notice our shenanigans.
Happy birthday, sweet boy! We love you so very much and can't wait to celebrate SO many more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment