Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Papa balloons // 11 years // 2016

Oh mercy, I miss this old fart so much! Old fart was certainly a term of endearment with him. We loved him so very much!!

He was always the life of the party and so very ornery! I wonder where I get it. HA!
We celebrate him every year by releasing balloons with my Meme. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?!?!
Even the littles get in on the gig.
Although he was never able to meet my Papa, he has heard stories and can understand who he was and how he relates to everybody. I really wish he could have met my boys. He would have been so proud of Chaz's smarts and patriotism. He would have thought Dane was the funniest little spunk ever made.
And Meme. Just as fit as a fiddle and clearly the heart of this big ol' family!
And there they go!
I just adore them!
And he is almost as tall as her. Which, to be fair, is no large task! But it is kinda scary cool!
Every year. Memories made and remembered. We miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment