Sunday, July 31, 2016

July // 2016

July.  You will see a theme here-- water + sunshine = lots and lots of fun!

First stop, my happy place! Ahhhh.
Brotherly love! Note: the baby can totally swim (see video below) but loves to wear a life-jacket. Crazy kiddo.
And those aforementioned things make you super sleepy.
And sometimes you take a break, check off a Summer bucket list item and go mini golfing!!
Afterwards we "patiently" wait for our snow cones. It was hot and they were over it. BUT check another of those Summer bucket items off the list 😂😂
But they were MUCH happier once the goodness was there! YUM snow cones with crazy tongues!
They stole my phone. I love to find these random things.
More pool time. This time in the neighborhood!
And scooter-time!
And some mornings this is what I wake up to! He, unlike his brother, is a stealth ninja when it comes to sneaking in our bed. I often wake up to this and really never know when he arrived. The only time I know is when he wants to snuggle and then it is like having an octopus on my body! HA! Thank goodness he is cute!
What? You don't sit in a drawer when you play? What? You don't have a train table in your master bedroom?!?
Oreos and magformers = good times at Gaga and Papa's house!
And a little more pool time!
And a baby in the pool box. He is such a goof!
But he is certainly a cute goof!
When your friends are nice enough to toss your kids around in the pool! I mean, I couldn't do that!
He is an equal opportunity tosser!
I love this face. LOVE!
And this face!
And this one!! Golly we have some cute kiddos in this 'hood!
Ok, now for the monthly dose of weird, funny, heartfelt and sometimes off color. Enjoy!

Amen.
We made a BIG jump in our family this month and we decided I would be a stay at home mom. Honestly, I never wanted to stay home when my babies were tiny. I felt they would thrive more in childcare and me working. Now that they are getting older, especially Chaz, I fell they are needing me more and more.... SO, we jumped... and it was simply the best decision we have ever made! Oh and thanks to my girl for picking up some celebration beer. #lovemyfriends #lovemylife
With that comes my crazy OCD. This is Chaz's room. Every drawer, bucket, closet, etc was emptied. My rule is everything is out, in sight, at first. The kids are required to help me for two hours. I want them to understand how much crap they accumulate. We trash, we donate, we organize, we purge. It feels SO good when it is done but it is pretty daunting. After two hours, the kiddo can either bail or continue to help. Reason being, I purge more once they bail 😀 Before he bailed he did say "Ummm, if I leave, are you going to trash more?"  "Of course not, my dear. I would never" (insert evil laugh)
Tada!! It smells and looks amazing!
Was 2016 exhausting to anyone else? I really should have purchased this last beauty!
Bahaha! I may or may not have sent this to my old work peeps!
To all my girls! #lovemyfriends
Happy July, folks! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment