Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dane- Week 3ish

Week three was cold and yucky so we spent the majority of our time inside ... and in our pjs. 
My husband simply can't let the little people sleep. He has always been this way. He is always moving so he wants everyone else to be up and awake with him. After a LONG battle we finally got Chaz to nap at my parents one afternoon. After about 30 minutes (not nearly long enough) Ryan decided to mess with him. He wanted to have Dane snuggle with Chaz. To all the momma's out there, we know this would wake up the big kid but my husband was certain this wouldn't disturb him..
 
Momma wins but it did result in some cute pictures.
 As you have seen with some of the previous posts, my days are currently consumed with taking pictures of my new little guy. I just can't get over how stinkin' cute he is!! 

This paci cracks me up. Chaz only took a paci for about 2.5 seconds. Dane has liked his so far but I don't think it is long lived. We shall see.
This is the passed-out-paci-face it is seen A LOT around these parts!
and I will end this week with my favorite thing--baby feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment