Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Babies are such a nice way to start people" ~ Don Herold

So this week we welcomed yet another sweet little Hill baby to our family. Cameron, Marcy and Jackson (along with the rest of us) welcomed Campbell Kate Hill at 8:26am on 5.6.2010. She is 8lbs 3oz and 18.75" long. And clearly has a full head of hair --unlike he cousin Chaz who was bald for a year! She is so precious and we are happy to have a little girl in the family (Anna and Sydney were holding strong but they needed another "teammate")She has a very proud older brother!
Well I was able to go up and see her after work that day.. and I think I held her for an hour.. I am smitten! She is adorable although she never opened her eyes! She slept the entire time. As you can see marcy already has her sporting the bows which is super cute. We were able to sneak Chaz into see her.. See they don't allow children other than the sibling.. so we just called Chaz "big brother" I know it is probably wrong of me but he was insistent that he see "baby camel" I think he was a little disappointed that there wasn't a little baby camel but he told me she was "very pretty" and "momma I like baby camel" Too sweet!
Welcome to this world little sweet pea! I can't wait to spoil you!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys really need to start having some babies over there in the Hill Family, there's a shortage. :) Happy BIRTHday Campbell - you've got a crazy family of loving people all ready for you!

    ReplyDelete