Saturday, July 29, 2017

Vacation // Yogi Bear Park // 2017

When we travel with the 'rents, we travel in style. My kids LOVE to go on vacation with my parents and I can't say I disagree!!

And selfies along the way are always a MUST!!
I love them.. and her!!
And him! He is our fearless leader!
And the hubs is his sidekick.
My lap and my heart are full!
I haven't a clue why he isn't wearing his shirt, but that is pretty much normal.... BUT can we just note how adorable they are?
Naps are gooooood. And yes, that is marker on him. This kid.  Those lashes.... WOWZA!
Coming up the hill to one of our favorite places on Earth.. Nope, not Disney. This is so much more our pace and style. This is Yogi Bear park. Just a short drive to Burlsworth Texas. We have been here MANY times and LOVE it so much!!
We HAVE arrived!!!
He may or may not have let our neighbor shoot him with a salt gun... resulting in a stripper tat right before vacation. #imarriedawinner
We have been here about 20 minutes, time to hit the pool!! I really love when they get along!

Time to relaaaaaaaaaaaaaax. YES!!!
I mean, what do you do on vacation?!?! Give me all the food!! They are so much fun!
Selfies with the grandparents are the BEST! There is so much love between these people!!!
When Dane is trying to take over. BAHAHA!!
I won't tell you how long he has had a bike.. actually this is his SECOND bike, but he hates riding a bike. Who knew?!?! His brother LOVED to ride a bike and was training wheel free by five.
He is really only doing this to humor us. Promise.
Safety first, peeps.
I can't even with this video. I think I have watched it 345,346,787,457,678 times. Houston, I think we have a problem!
Then it was off to see the ducks at the pond. They had already gone with the hubs but when they were there, they named ducks and had to take me to show me. Preciousness.
I love these two something fierce! They have SUCH a good time here!
This place has it all! Even giant blow ups!
And this thing. I am not sure what all it was but Dane LOVED it!!
Giant Jenga.
Goofing off in the shop. And no, I did not buy this goofy ass hat for him. Goofball!!
H.U.G.S.

Dane wanted nothing to do with this but this kid humors me.
Again with that humor-your-mom thing.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, water park day!!
And this thing. YES!!
Note my hubs on the far side second from the left.... you will hear him call out in agony when he hits the flat part.... then you hear me laugh and Dane say "Dad you won!" We are clearly VERY sympathetic.

I mean... CUTIE!!!
This place is seriously so fun!!
By the looks of the hubs videos and this one, you would think I catch a lot of great moments on video.. nope and nope. I am the one who gets 219,452,294 videos with very little excitement and about 2-5 a year with something. Whatevs.

And just like everything else in his life, he does it his way... and I LOVE it!!
I kind like him too!
So much fun in the sun!
When you are tiny, you have to stretch!!!!
And hope...
And then you get to middle where you can reach!
All smiles!!

Always up for a challenge.

His favorite snack. Ice cream sandwiches! His Gaga spoils him and stocked the freezer with more than he can possibly eat in a week.
Yes, they make friends wherever they go. Presh.
When in the Texas area, you must visit the Grapevine Mall. It is a favorite of ours!!
This may have been the funniest thing ever! I MUST get them to do this again. They did the dinosaur one and it was a riot. I am pretty sure they thought they were getting eaten.

And then you take you Dad into the Rainforest Cafe and sucker him to death. Sucker.
Double sucker
And when you go into a shop with this crap, you do this (or your kid does) and you send it to your buddies who are Texas fans. Grossness.
THE best!! We, obviously, spent some time at the pool.

Again with that appeasing mom thing.  I have to show proof of life sometimes.
Beer.Lime.Sunshine. Life is goooooooooooood!
And if you know us, baseball is always a thing! Gotta bring the heavy balls for some batting practice!

Goof.ball.
Baggo buddies. The picture looks great but they fought the entire time. #reallife

Yes, this place also has an arcade! I am telling you, it is amazing!!
This was a hands down favorite!
Big money.. no whammies!! 
Two men on a bike. So fun!
And if you would really like a dose of our real life, here you go! This man works his butt off and we have a great life because of it. I may give him grief for always being on his phone but I know why he does it. And to the person who happened to call during the motorcycle race, I love you for showing our real life but I hate you for interrupting our vaca.
This time they really ARE getting along! YAY!

Yes, my parents are here too. They are super fun and got sucked into the bowling game too!
Winner. Winner.  He was a little proud of himself. Note: This is not the only time he hit the big jackpot. He was on fire!!
Oh yeah, it has one of these too. It only rained for a bit one day but the arcade and the playland were awesome!!
I spy two little cuties!

Do you believe him? BAHAHA!
OMG as if the above isn't funny enough, look at Chaz's face. I am dying!!!
More arcade fun for this little one!!
They also have a little area where you can paint pottery. This was Chaz's creation. Super cute!
Dane's was totally Dane.

The hubs was in charge of making sure they didn't break on the way back to the cabin. BIG job here, folks.
And since the sun back out, off to the water park we go! And a selfie with a shark is a must!!

She does exist!! Gaga!! She loves playing with the boys and is just so wonderful!
Such the goober!!
But he is such a fun little goober!
Oh they make me so happy!!
After a while we figured out he was about to tucker out so we called Papa to come get us. Let me just note, it is about a 2 minute ride from the water park side to where our cabin was.......Zzzzzzzzzz!
After a little siesta, we were back at it and they were in for making me happy. Even the hubs, BAHAHA!!
Oh here is a little bit of real life too... I come up with the grand idea to ride the fire truck, something they had continued to ask for.... We get the tickets, wait in line, load up and this... Yep, SOOO excited about "my" idea! Please insert the biggest eye roll ever!
This one ended up have fun but the other one was on my last nerve, so whatever.
Back on the golf cart and we are friends again. This one can show his colors on a turn of a dime. He must be ours 😏
C'mon, you know you talked into a fan at least half your childhood summers.
And then, as if we hadn't had the best few days, we discovered they have a kickball tournament. Say what?!?!? *that is Chaz in yellow on second*
Yes, the hubs and the big boy were totally 100% in!
And Yogi (or Boo Boo, I am not sure) showed up to watch!
Did I mention it was a wee bit muddy? This should be fun!
My "First Born"  He can't be left out of anything and is just SO much fun!!
I think he is having fun!
Or should I say THEY are having fun!!
Of course he slid into home.. Why not?!?!
Wait, oh course THEY slid into home!! BAHA! Oh this man I married.
Just over here hanging out in the clean zone with his Papa.
LOVE them!!
You missed. HAHA!
I am not sure what is going on in this picture but I think it is hilarious!!
Seriously, so MUCH fun!!
He was calling the outs. BAHAHA! Baseball bro.
And that! So precious!!!
My favorite baseball tradition carries into vacation kickball. Good game.good game.good game.
Questionable...
Ummm, he just bunted at kickball! BAHAHA!
And I love that my hubs cheers and coaches like this is a baseball game. It is in his blood!!!
Playing keep away with Gaga and Papa in the motor home. There were times we needed to be inside and enjoy the air conditioning a little bit. They are just so fun!
We may have fibbed a little about the little dude's age but he REALLY wanted to do it... and I am fairly sure they didn't believe us/care because he is tiny for his age. He is only 5 and sure doesn't look anywhere close to 7. Whatevs.

Look mom, No hands!!

And sometimes you hide in the motorhome and work on your blog. YESSSS!
And then there was more arcade time!
LOTS more swimming!!
And look, they are getting along!!!
I LOVE these faces!!
BAHAHA! I am not sure what is happening but it doesn't look like this is working out for him!
BUT he really doesn't seem to care! Love this smile!
He makes my heart smile!
Looks like I was a little late to the game! Oops.
Pure bliss!

I love all his expressions!!
This is not going to feel good!
They are both such hams!!
He is SUCH the good dad. They adore him!
"Hey, get my foot too!"
And then the "brotherly love" started so Papa and Chaz took off on a bike ride. Trust me, this was a GREAT plan!!
Before we left, Chaz wanted to take a video of the baby duck they named Lucky. Preciousness.

We always have SUCH a wonderful time at this place. Highly recommended by this family! And the company we keep isn't that bad either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment