Monday, July 3, 2017

4th on the Mountain // 2017

There really is nothing like the 4th up here on the mountain! It is a bunch of friends and a bunch of fun!

We the day falls during the week, we spend the day with a little pre game pool party! So many kiddos, so much fun!!
Adorable girls!!
Sweetness!
And the kids were ready to rock! This is our biggest and best party of the year!
To say they have fun, is a total understatement!
Those dimples!!
I just love these kiddos so much!!
Who doesn't like a good old fashion sword fight in the yard?!?
I don't think Sam is quite ready for this.
More fun in the sun!
BAHAHA!
SUCH the cutie!
Did someone say food?!?!
Well, he is happy!!
Adorableness! 
Happy kiddo with a bomb pop! Nothing says 4th of July like a bomb pop!
RIGHT?!?!
OMG.. That face and that GIANT piece of pizza! LOVE!
She is seriously my hardest subject! Sweet Genna!
Not.a.fan.
Helpin' his Daddy!
My happy place with so many friends!!
Nothing says party like Jessie's pants! Get it, girl!!
Sometimes I even make it in a picture!!
I am not really sure what happened to his face but I still love it!!
Deep in thought about these fire crackers.
How many kids can you fit on one slide?!?
Safety first!!
Hands down one of my favorite pictures! I LOVE these faces!!
And we are ready for the BOOM!!!
I love this pose!
Hands down, some of my favorites!!
Danger! Danger!!
HOLY $*%&#!! Yep, that would be one that went off on the ground! Don't worry, nobody was hurt! Just a box of cookies on the back of our golf cart! That could have been baaaaaaaaaaad!
Happy 4th! It was seriously SO much fun! I vote we do it again next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment