Saturday, July 29, 2017

Park time with friends // 2017

While brother was at camp, we had to fill the time somehow! It was hot and there is a splash-pad close so we gathered up some friends and tossed on the suits!!

These two were happy! Clearly...
He had be BEGGING to go! I am sure brother won't be happy that we had fun without him but what am I suppose to do!?!
The Collister crew also joined us! So fun!!
THE best!!
OMG, this face!
And I love this one too!!
I'm pretty sure they are having a blast. Pretty sure.
She decided he needed a mo-hawk.
Oh wait, errrrrrrbody needs a mo-hawk!!
The best!!
Sporting it and cute as ever!
I love this spunky little thang!!
Bugs. Why??? 
Did I mention there is a playground too? This place is so much fun! And Sophie is SUCH the good big sis.
Ethan's face is priceless!
I love all this happiness!!!
What the what, Aven?!?!
Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!
PURE joy!!
He may not look it but he is in pure bliss too. HAHA!
This smile CANNOT get any bigger!!
I could just eat.him.up!
I believe they had a fantastic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment