I think this one has grow faster than Chaz did. I know that isn't possible, I guess I was just distracted with having more than one and trying to keep up. Either way, I blinked and this little bit...is now two.
Mom and Dad got Dane some cute cupcakes and cookies.
Cooper's cake and I think it turned out great. Thanks hubs!
He wanted his brother to sit with him and help him open his gifts. I love when they are sweet to each other.
A few nuggets of info on my little nugget
- He is 25lbs
- He is still in the lower percentile for his height and weight
- He eats like someone is going to steal his food. He will eat almost anything -- except hotdogs.
- He is a ball of energy. From the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed, he is moving.
- He loves anything boy -- trucks, trains, wrestling, running, motorcycles, planes, etc.
- If you ask him who he loves he will answer "Papa's plane"
- He wears the same size clothes his brother did at this age-- which is great because I saved almost everything... Except shoes, his foot is thicker and fatter than Chaz's.
- I cannot keep shoes or socks on this kid.
- His ear drums have ruptured 4 times in his lifetime but there has never been mention of tubes being needed
- He has been to the ER twice. Once was during Hill family pictures when he accidentally got dropped on his head. A complete x-ray and checkup later we found out he was 100% ok (WHEW!) The other was this summer when he fell and bit his tongue. He had a fork in his tongue. And ER visit and $125 later we learned there was nothing we could do and it would heal on it's own.
- He talks.. all.the.time
- He wants to know what everything is and tries to repeat everything you say (watch out hubs!)
When he does repeat, he does a very good job
- He speaks incredibly well for his age (he is probably a year ahead for speech.. as was his brother)
- We won't be able to confirm the above stat until January as his yearly check-ups are 3 months behind.
- He is still a terrible sleeper. He will go to sleep just fine but staying asleep is another story. He wakes at least once a night at least 4 times a week. I haven't slept in three years :)
- He is worth every sleepless night.