Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Spring Baseball // Dane // Lindsey // 2017

 Well, after years of watching big brother play ball, if was finally his turn!!  He was super excited.... I am not sure if it was because of the baseball or the giant wad of gum in his mouth! BAHAHA!  And yes, he struggles HAAAARD to look at the camera!
But, he was ready to go!!
 Could his littleness be any cuter?!?!
Nice work bud. Don't worry about running through the base, we will get there. Just stomp on it for now :)
 Comin' home! Look at that running form and that face!!
 And he was so ready to "attack the ball" as he has heard so many times in our front yard!
 Love this! Total teeball!
Excuse my shrill of a voice (Does anyone like their talking voice on video?!?!?!) but he did stop it and was super proud... I am not sure where he threw it.. that is another question!
 Nope, could NOT be any cuter!!!
 And my favorite part of any game. #goodgamegoodgamegoodgame Notice coach big brother leading the pack. Love him!
 Chaz was so pumped to help coach his little brother and the team!
 Great first game, buddy! I can't wait to see what you do next!
 You know when you kid goes out the first game, kills it and has a great game? Well, you are always thinking in the back of your mind "Oh crap, the next one is going to be a shitshow" Don't lie, you know exactly what I am talking about!!  Well, then when he goes in with the same attitude and excitement on the second game, you feel like you just won life. Yep!
 This one kills me. This kid is actually really fast but you certainly wouldn't know it from this video. Yes, that is his very "supportive" momma "cheering" him on.
This is his "What, mom?!?!?!  Seriously, I know what I am doing here"
 LOVE!!!
 Game 3, still happy?!? We are on a freakin' roll!!!
 RUN BUDDY!!!  But a few questions.. why are you lollygagging? and hitting yourself in the face?? and that "slide" ??? BAHAHA! I can't even.
 And big brother is back! In his coach shirt... this was allllllllllllllllllll him! He is so much fun!
 Uh oh... I feel that happy bubble starting to pop. I mean, he is 5, this is his first organized sport, it is probably going to happen.
 Not.as.peppy.
 Uh oh. Going down.
 And this. I haven't a clue what is happening but the random music makes it SO freakin' funny to me. All I know is my kid was not a happy camper.
But he recovered...
 Back to happy. Like a hormonal teen!
 Favorite part! Always.
 And a Fruit-by-the-Foot for a treat?!?! Life is SO good!!
Back at it again and his brother convinced him to wear eye black. Do five year-olds really need eye black?!? BAHAHA!
 But heck, if it makes him hustle like this. I am in. All.day.long!
And no, I am not sure why there are two kids from the other team on first. Tee-ball.
 And he is up. Look at that cuteness amazingness.
 That run! Yessssssssssssss.
And a little Irish jig. Why not?!? Weirdo.
 And some more weirdness. At least he isn't playing in the dirt, right?!?!
This momma heart cannot take this. Can I please blow this up to life size and hug it when he leaves for college?!?!?
 Brother made it from practice but wanted to watch some of his friends.
 Get it, dude.
Again, with that two kids on first thing. I think this is becoming a thing....... tee-ball.
 Stud.
 And we developed a new "skill"  The jump-knee-slide-weirdness. Yep, it is a thing.
 I may blow this one up too!
 Getting some help from Daddy.
 Loves him!
 I don't know why his arm is up but it certainly makes me giggle!!!
 That thing again. BAHAHA! I think he is just trying to get his pants dirty.
 And he is super happy about that.
 And from the knees down, he is so proud to show his dirt!
 Is it weird for this to become a FatHead wall sticker when he goes to college? No? Ok, cool!
 And as with tradition. We always have to visit the weird crooked tree at Walker Park.
 And again....
 Catcher... that butt!!!
 I love this. I love my boys' love for this sport!
 goodgamegoodgamegoodgamegoodgamegoodgamegoodgame
 Again............
 Brother decided to join our tree pictures.
 Goofs.
 I have no idea what this face is about but I love every bit about it. Oh and the kiddo on base is one of his BFFs from school. Yes, my kid is TINY!
 Hustle.
 NICE!!
 This. 😍😍
 And now we are knee sliding into first. 🙈🙈
 "What?? Not what you do??"

 Ready.to.gooooooooooooooo
Will he "Slide"
Maaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeee
 Yeppers. But that face. How can you deny that pride?!?!
 His father is so proud of that "slide"
Coach Brother and Dane. Love these two!
 Another "slide"  Mercy, we are going to have to work on that! 😆😆
 This picture makes my heart swell!!
 will.he.do.it...... I can't get over this. I love/hate it and have no clue where he got it!
 But he struts away like a badass when he does it! BAHAHAHA!
 Listen to their little voices. Preciousness!!!
 This face. That hair. The sweat. All of it.
 Coach Brother leading the pack again.
 Yes, they get trophies. Don't judge. They are FIVE... and stinkin' adorable!!!
And you can't do tee-ball without a few bloopers! Enjoy!

I was telling him if he got the ball, he needed to run and cover home... he clearly disagrees with me.
And, although my kid misses the ball in this clip, the run around/catch the rabbit is funny enough to post. This certainly wasn't the only one of the season, just the only one I got on video.
Great kids, great season!! I can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment