Thursday, May 25, 2017

Naturals game // Chaz // Prospects // 2017

And while we were graduating the little guy, the big guy was celebrating the Naturals game with his teammates. Such a fun treat for these boys!! Chaz would be in the middle standing up!
#2 is my hero.
 I love this kiddo so much! 
 We decided to high tail it over there after graduation! This little guy had a BIG day!
 And I was so happy to see this kiddo!!
 He was having an absolute BLAST!
 Hubs giant hand clap interrupts my pictures. *sad face*
 My sad attempt to get evidence of us on the big screen.
 Having the time of his life! SUCH a fun night!
 This one too!
 Must stop for the photo opportunity before heading out!
 Such a fun day and night for our fam. Sorry, hubs, didn't get you in any shots. Oops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment