Friday, May 5, 2017

Fletcher's 11th birthday // 2017

This kid! I just love him so much! He is a fantastic kiddo! And when his momma throws him a party, we show up!!
I mean, why wouldn't you?!?! There is a HUGE water balloon fight to boot! Oh and Chaz gets to kid around with Fletcher's grandma. HA!
Crazy kids!
I think they are plotting for more water balloons!
And this kid wants little to nothing to do with it!
I think the big boys have taken over!
Brandon running for cover!
So many kiddos! So much FUN!
Soaking wet..... and I totally forgot a change of clothes!
And can we talk about this cake! AMAZING!!!
MUCH more normal.. BAHAHA! This.kid.
These two. They may not to get to see each other as often as we would like but they certainly connect as soon as they do! They are forever friends... and goofy as heck!
Such good buddies! Love them so much!
Happy birthday, sweet buddy! We always have so much fun celebrating you!! And so your momma doesn't have to dig it out, here is the story of the day you joined this world. It was a crazy day but your Uncle Ry and I are so glad we were there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment