Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day // 2017

Memorial day for us is a time to be thankful and remember those who have lost their lives fighting for our freedom. Home of the free, because of the brave is so very true. We really try to raise the boys so they are VERY aware of this. We get to have our family time because of this wonderful country in which we live and for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. Lets not forget this, not just on this day but everyday.
 Randomly on the way to my parent's house, we noticed the giant octopus on the side of this building was almost finished. The boys begged to stop and take some pictures.
 The big kid is the human highlighter!!
 
 NO clue what these goobers are doing! I guess lifting the octopus?!?!
 And then it was time to have some fun! This is really my happy place!!
So happy!! I love this face!
 Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, why are you on the roof?!?!
 I do not think this is momma approved!! But let me take a picture and them get your butts down!!
My big goober.
 My medium goober.
 Shop time with Papa. I love their bond.
 What?!?!  You don't wear your pjs over your shoulders?!?
 Next day, more pool time!!
 And if you know us, it isn't always glitter and rainbows.... so this is when they have to "talk it out"  Yep, this is real life, folks!
 Such a wonderful weekend full of pool time, family and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment