Saturday, March 18, 2017

JumpRope for Heart // Happy Hollow // 2017

Someone was a little excited for Jump Rope for Heart.. Probably more because it means he gets to go to PreK late. Total little brother perks, right??
And this girl.. isn't she adorable? She can spot my camera in a crowd like no other! Loves her!
Presh.
And so it begins! So much fun. So many kiddos I know and love so much!!
Oh.my.goodness.... I just love her! And she matches, shocker!
There is that face again! She did her own hair, LOVE!
And my kid.. notably the only kid who jump ropes on his butt. Yes, his butt.
And he also let me put his hair in a mohawk. This is a MAJOR win!!
Yes, it is hard to see but the rope does go all the way under his butt. I still don't understand how he doesn't break his tailbone.
I could NEVER Pogo Ball when I was a kid, I would literally have to hold onto a pole. And now these kids are jump roping and doing it!! What?!?!
This kid has my heart!!
And this kid is one of my favs!
This face! HAHA! He is one of my favs too but what is he thinking about?!?!
That hawk... WINNING!!!
Ready for another performance! I love the head to toe neon. This phase has been replaced with mainly black here in the real world (because it is really 2018)
Get it, dude!!
And this guy! LOVE!
Sophie!
I have never seen Turner jump this high!!
Another one of my favs! I seriously LOVE all of these kiddos!
And just WOW!!
Great morning raising money for the American Heart Association!! Way to go, kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment