Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween // 2016

When your kids ask for Morphsuits, you quickly agree and toss some weapons in their hands. Why? Because it is easy and they are boys and they look AWESOME!!!
Awesome and a little creepy!
My parents are always so sweet and bring some the hayride for the littles. It is really helpful in keeping up with with kiddos. Load 'em up!
I think my creepy dude wanted to get in every picture. Such the photo bomber!
The weather was fantastic so my sweet little Meme decided to stay back and man our candy bucket! Could she be any cuter?!?!
And the kids are on parade!
And the hayride is right there to pick them up and drop them off at the next stop! So fun!!
And some littles get VIP treatment when it is after their bedtime! My parents love some littles too!
Can you even with these two cuties?!?!
Ninja!
Then it got very dark and I was trying to keep up with kiddos SO that is the end of the pictures but  trust me, there was a TON of fun had by all! Again, cheers to this fantastic neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment