Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stone Mountain Fall Festival // 2016

We have a few traditions up here on the Mountain and this is one of my favs. We kick off Fall with our Annual Fall Festival. It is so much fun for the kiddos and the adults!

And some people even bring out their super powers with adorable cookies like these!
It is really a time for our neighbors to gather and enjoy each other's company! There are so many littles that you can't help but enjoy yourself up here on the mountain! 
This year we added in a chili cook-off and boy was it a hit!! So much yummy goodness!!
There are always arts and crafts for the kiddos! I mean, who can resist Lems in these adorable glasses!
Genna isn't always the first to give me a smile but I promise she loves me!
Chaz tries his best with silly faces like this. Clearly, she isn't impressed.
Oh wait! There is a little grin!
Time to bob for apples. I wasn't even sure the kids knew what this was all about but we decided to give it a shot!
They were a mess but thankfully the weather was wonderful and getting soaked wasn't a big deal. I will say the momma in me was a wee bit worried about the germ factor in this one! Gross.
These faces. BAHAHAHA!

This one certainly makes me giggle!
I seriously cannot stop laughing at these pictures. These boys had no care in the world and were having just a blast of a time!!!
Even Lemley got in on the fun!
So much fun had by all!!
We also had a little bucket for the littles! So fun!
Lil wasn't having that apple business. 
And the majority of the rest of the littles played in the garage. This is really what they love to do more than anything!
Sweet RR was zonked.
And our judges for this year (+Lemley)
Next up, the egg race. I couldn't even stop laughing long enough to tell them to go. I had to have another momma help me. They just look so silly and serious at the same time!
Get it boys!
Oops! Sorry, Hud!
I can't even with Tay wearing her helmet! Hilarious!
Competitive much there, O'Leary?!?!
This one! Love him!
This girl is the best!!
They wanted to do it again... and again.... and again.
Sweet Sam and those curls!!
Not totally sure but I think Leighton was trying to help him with his paci in some way! BAHAHAHA!!!
I love this face! It is sure an adorable one!
We switched there they could carry the spoon but Tay kept strong with the unicorn helmet! Solid. 
Doesn't seem like a fair race, Chaz!  Actually, he was being very sweet and playing with the littles as he does so well.
Wait? Who won the chili cook-off?
Oh yes, that is our gracious winner Casey taking his bow.
Winner, Winner. Chili dinner!!!
Nothing to see here, just a little baggo.
Pure joy! Sweetness!
I'm fairly sure the ride-on had a dead battery but it didn't stop Owen was enjoying himself!
And getting a sweet girl to join him!
This may just look like some dudes hanging but isn't it odd that they are all turned one direction? 
Ahhhhh, football. Pay no attention to little Sam on the bottom of the cart!
Stone wanted to be part of the party!

Bahahahaha!
I love this place and the neighbors/friendships/traditions we share! I couldn't think of a better place to live! Cheers to another successful Stone Mountain Fall Festival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment