Friday, July 15, 2016

Miranda // 2016

So I have this friend and we really like to hang out together and we REALLY like to do concerts together.. She is my jam! Our other jam is Miranda, so we decided to go see her!
Yep, hair already up. We had been there about 15 minutes.. max.
I can't think of a better koozie for a night at the Amp.
We brought this dude too. He has fun with us, even though he won't admit it! 😀
Nothing like it! #myconcertgirl
In other news, my husband bought this beer holder. You see, the lines are long, so you tend to buy more than one beer at a time... well you see, they make you open them all. This is no fun when you are sitting on the lawn and the ground is uneven. A+ to the hubs for the beer holder thingy.
 And then you run into another friend and take an epic picture.. why? Look between Steph and my heads! Yep. Totally didn't realize that until afterward but we laughed and laughed about it!
 And sometimes your other sweet concert friend brings her little one and that little one just climbs up in your lap and wants to hang. Ok, bring it KSue!
Zero pictures of the lady of the night. Zero. But I LOVED it. We sang, danced and had a FANTASTIC time!!!

And then sometimes when you are walking out of the concert you happen to walk out at the same time as the opening act. And then you realize your stalker ways and short stature suck. I mean, he could have looked up for a half a second! Again, we laughed and laughed about these pictures! #youarewelcome #pathetic
Such a great concert! I can't wait for our next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment