Saturday, July 2, 2016

Meme's 90th Birthday Party!!! // 2016

This little lady hit the big 9-0 so we decided to party!!
We did a surprise birthday party over the Fourth of July weekend (Her actual bday is the 27th) so we had all kinds of fun and patriotic decor, which was great for her because she is very patriotic!
She even had this cute little hat!!
Someone invited this weirdo to the party! HAHA!!
And this one got in too!
Seriously, this kid cracks me up!!
Some family came in town, which is not out of the norm, so the ruse was to have them bring her to mom and dad's house. When she showed up we were all out on the front porch.
It is probably fair to say she was a bit surprised.
And totally ready to party!
 Just some of the family. This doesn't include all the people who were waiting inside to surprise her!
 She loved her little hat! Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?!?!
Lots of love for this little red head!
We had many guests come in who were quite the surprise for her!
I love all this love for my sweet Meme.
I made a video for Meme. I am pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye in the house! Check it out here if you would like to see it!
I love these two so much!
I love this so much!
My brother and Lisa showing Meme some love!
And someone let this goober in too!
Once she finally made it past the hug parade, she came outside and just walked around and looked at everything. I love that you could really see her feeling all the love! She was so happy!!
My child not only has an emoji over his face but he is also wearing a Bud Light cowboy hat. #parentsoftheyear
Sidney and Dane.
My sister-in-law brought the GIF machine. It was so much fun!!
Even is such a cutie!
Although we knew people would probably bring her gifts, we asked that people bring donations for the children and animal shelters!
I love these two!
Who knows what he is talking about :)
She had so many sweet friends came to celebrate her!
I love her face, just soaking it all in!
Happy birthday! I hope we get to sing to you for many years to come!!
Isn't she just precious!?!?!
With her two daughters. Preciousness!
Goofy kiddos!
Sweet cousins!
How is it that my baby is almost as big as my grandmother???? These two are such goo buddies. LOVE!
With the help of the boy above, I finally got on the other side of the camera!
She did get to open a few presents!
And of course, she had her colored water in hand. Yes, my 90 year-old grandmother drinks Canadian Mist and water! She is awesomeness!!
And she loves to dance.... with or without her colored water, it doesn't really matter!
And then, once some of the party people left, we let the boys go a little crazy!
Thank goodness for Uncles who a willing to climb the roof and get your basketball!
Oh wait, she is back and she is dancing!!
Sweetness with Aunt Lisa.
And then he wanted to take our picture... unfiltered :) He gave us full instructions on the faces to make.
Where did Lisa's head go?!?!?
And then he wanted pictures of his little Mighty Minis. He is a hoot.
These really make me laugh SO hard!!
All.him.
Then we went to find the boys. They were rocking a mean game of bags.
Such a fun party for such a special lady! Cheers to many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment