Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Every month has one...January random!

So I don't get sick very often but it seems that every time i have a day off I am sick. We had the week after Christmas off ....guess what? I was sick. Ugh! I really wanted to keep chaz home a few days at the beginning of the week but I just wasn't able to because it felt like a truck hit me! we he was off of school we had many snuggle times.. mostly because I wanted to sleep!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here he thought it would be funny to go get his "blank" and snuggle with me.. He would fake snore and say "momma, I nappin' I seepin'" Silly boy!

We spent a ton of time with the fam over the break. I swear my In-laws house equals NO RULES! Or so all the kiddos think! One of the highest ranked activities is taking all the cushions off the couch and jumping.. Funny thing is Chaz is so OCD like his mommy that he was trying to put the cushions back on the couch while his cousins were jumping.. he was getting really mad!
He has a thing for putting on peoples shoes.. Usually it is my pretty green high heels.. but today it was my mom's tennis shoes.. super cute!
Chaz does not realize my parent's dog spike is about 3 times as big as him.. so he tries to hugs him and make him sit still. usually this ends with a large dog sitting on a small 2 1/2 year old.

Happy Random January! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment