Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BONUS! Randomness!

Here is some randomness.. Usually I just wait and put all the month's randomness in one blog but I didn't this time. Consider it your valentines present :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tell you when i want the kid to go to bed it is a synchronized dance.. but when i think he will be able to hang out... he is out for the count.. This was a random day in National Home Center with my parents.. O-U-T like a light!!
My sweet cousin and her family got Chaz some super cool toys for Valentine's Day! One was basically Tinker Toys on crack! Literally you build a structure and toss a sheet over it. Instant fort!!
He loved it and called it his barn.
Chaz decided he wanted me to take our picture because he saw us in the mirror. I tried to convince him it would not show up.. but he insisted! Below is the masterpiece!
and one day he grabbed the camera and started taking pictures (remember i was still using my old camera.. perfect for his little fingers.. Forgive the no-makeup face. I was not feeling 100% and had just woken up from a nap.
and somehow he managed to take a picture of himself!
There was yet another snowday.. Ryan (a.k.a superdad) Offered to keep the muchkin for the day because I had a HUGE day at work and could not. They did meet me for lunch and this is what I saw.... a cute little glow-in-the-dark skeleton! What a wonderful lunch date!

No comments:

Post a Comment