Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome home Gma and Gpa

Well as many of you know my mom and dad have been back and forth between Bville and Richmond VA for about 7 years now. It has been extremely tough for us this last 2 years (my pregnancy and Chaz coming into the world) Many tears (and some great trips to Richmond for unbelievable shoppping!!) Well they are back, for good!! I can't tell you how much this means to me, ryan and chaz. I grew up very close to my grandparents and as many times as i tell the story of meme making me close my door 100 times (i slammed it in anger, she taught me not to do this!) I could not imagine my life without the relationships i had with them. I can't wait to tell chaz stories of my grandparents and for him to experience them with his (we are blessed that ryan's parents also live close to us in fayetteville)



With that said, he helped unpack.....
He looked super cute (always!)
And Gpa thought it necessary to wrap him is packing
wrap. He was unfazed..

No comments:

Post a Comment