Monday, April 13, 2009

and so we begin the blogworld.....

Here is where I begin... I was born in Texas but grew up in Bentonville AR since the age of 5. There were many moves when i was little but i was too little to remember. This is a picture from my first Christmas.. Me (the cute baby) my brother Shane (the one in the big brother shirt, obvious) my popsicle (he has a little less hair now but he is still a cutie!) and my mom (the redhead with the great hair, not much has changed except the style) My brother lives in west helena arkansas with his wonderful girlfriend lisa. He is a teacher which will forever amaze me--what a great guy! My mom and dad lived in richmond VA for the last 7 years but are back now and live in my childhood home---with the wonderful backyard where ryan and i got married.

You may think the below is chaz but the surroundings will tell you differently. This is Ryan circa 1980. Yes my child is spitting image of his daddy. Ryan grew up with 3 siblings --Brad (the oldest, who lives in north carolina with his wife michelle and kids brady and sydney) Meghan (the only girl, who lives in rogers with her husband Mike and little ones Anna, Ben and Brandon *twins!*) and Cameron (the baby, he lives in fayetteville with his wife marcy and little boy jackson).... And his wonderful parents jim and rhonda. They live in fayetteville. Ryan grew up in a military family and lived overseas the majority of his life --Phillipines, England and Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment