Monday, April 13, 2009

Yes we were once small and somewhat innocent....

So here are some more of me.. First we have me standing in my favorite chair, yes chairs are for sitting but not when you are 3.. BTW, my mom and dad saved this chair and Chaz LOVES to stand in it too!

Next we have me and my brother, what you can't see in this picture is my belly sucking in the belt of this dress... yes I was a big kid!
Last but not least a cute picture of me, my mom spent many and hour on the hair.. if you don't know I didn't have any hair until I was 3-4ish.. so the hair was a big deal.
And here is my sweet little boy....no wait! That is his daddy! WOW, they are identical...well except for the hair. Chaz was not blessed with the hair his daddy had.

Ryan and cameron.. not sure what cameron is doing but i think many families out there have a picture much like this..


I get this look often from my little one. I think ryan was a super cute kiddo! Not sure about that chair in the background (rhonda?)

I have no idea what is going on in this picture but it makes me giggle. I think one day I will probably have a picture very similar to this of the boys. (and rhonda, what is the deal with the horses on the wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment