Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dane's 5th birthday // 2016

This nugget. He has brought so much joy and laughter to our lives. He is our little rainbow baby. He brought us out of a sad time into much happiness. He is ornery as hell but we love every bit of it (for now)
He knows he is adorable and we really do him no favors because we tell him this all the time how stinkin' adorable he is! He is tiny, simple tiny. The doc told me way back when, he would be my size. Poor kiddos. We are hoping he gets some sort of growth sport at some point.
He has the most adorable lisp. The doc told us they would fix it in school but I am not really looking forward to that. We are struggling with him wanting/having any interest in riding anything other than his three wheeled scooter... so here is my sad attempt at trying to convince him he needs to ride a bike.
We went out to dinner with the fam. He loves pizza so we headed to Gusanos. He is also very opinionated so pretty much every present he got was something he specifically asked for!
A little help from his brother.
He loves the animals at Toys R Us, so Mah got him a whole bunch!
And this guy was a hit!
He has always loved any kind of figurines (aka mens as we call them) He seriously cannot have enough and plays with them ALL. He is known for them. He would carry them where ever he went. And I am not talking one or two, I am talking backpacks full!
Another robot thing he picked out. He was so excited that he actually got it!
And a little happy birthday for our little man!

He has a plate just like his brother's... however, he did his when he was three because momma couldn't get her stuff together to find somewhere to do it (all the shops we frequented had shut down!) Again, I would grab this in a fire because I cherish it so much!
Oh our sweet little Dane-O! You are so sweet. You are spunky. You have your own style, as you often wear 3-4 or more hats. You love any and everything superhero. You are an awesome little brother, even though you love to pick and fight. I mean, what sibling doesn't. You are a very kind friend, which is always a goal in our home. You love to snuggle and can fit in my arms like a toddler because you are so tiny. You sleep in your brother's room and have for over a year. You love to eat and will try almost anything. You are a crazy fast runner. You growl, which is odd and drives me nuts but I secretly love it because it is you. You are just so YOU! Happy birthday, little dude! I hope you have had a fantastic one!

No comments:

Post a Comment