Which would be the kids drawer (you know.. the one with all the bowls, divided plates and nifty plastic animal shaped bottles from Gator Golf..yeah, that one) He told me that them needed to stay there, forever. I tell you it is now the 1st of February and I just removed the bears from this drawer, a month later. We cross our fingers that he doesn't notice!As many of you know I have a few innocent addictions. What we thought was my biggest one (buying celeb magazines once a week) has been overtaken by my daily (sometimes twice daily) addiction to a Route 44 unsweetened iced tea from Sonic.. Lets just say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
- "You got it the wrong way" ~ He says this when we say something incorrectly--this could be incorrect or he just doesn't like what we say
- "My feet smell like cookies and yours smell like PU"
- "Friend cousins" a.k.a Fletcher and Logan
- He tells us he doesn't want Tiger or Fester to go to heaven with Snowplow :(
- Asks if he can go to heaven and get Snowplow .. Double :(
- He has been to see his first Razorback Basketball game. 1/25/2011
- He goes through the list of what we will do for the day: "When we wake up we will watch Handy Manny, when Handy Manny is over we will get in the shower, then we will get dressed, then we will go to Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby and Sam's Glub, then we will eat lunch, and after lunch we will go home and take a nap, and when I wake up from my nap Fletcher will come over--Yep, that is what we do today" It is rattled out just like this.
- He still talks about the baby that was in mommy's tummy. Although, he still thinks it is there. "Mommy, I won't smush your baby." "Mommy, when is your baby gonna grow" *tear*
- He says he wants a brother or sister.. Depends on what day it is. Note: this is not prompted, he just randomly says it.
- "Actually" This is a way to correct us. If we tell him one thing he will say "No, actually........."
- Decided he wanted to go to "I.O. Hooey." After much investigation we figured out he was saying Hawaii.
- He is in a size 9 shoe and 4T shirts and pants (for the most part)
- He decided most of our books are old and took Daddy to Barnes and Noble to buy new books.
- He asks us to pause the TV when he goes potty. (WOW, who knew our kids would be so spoiled by DVR) When he returns he says "Ok, unpause it"
We had some friends/family over for the Sugarbowl. (I will not be blogging about this subject specifically) The boys had a blast hanging out upstairs. Oddly, I didn't get many pictures. I guess I was having too much "fun" yelling at the TV.
The next day he was off to the vet and many, many dollars later he is fine. WHEW!
In the same breath that I say I heart my neighborhood I show you this.. THIS is our hill. (Note: I am posting this blog after being trapped in my house for 3 days due to ice/snow at the beginning of February --separate post to come) This was the view one morning as I left for work. Needless to say, I will wait an hour or so next time. YIKES!!!
One of my favorite new adds for 2011 is my LOVELY new, red rug in my living room. This was a Christmas gift of the North Carolina Hills --Thanks Brad, Michelle, Brady, Sydney and Madilyn!! I love it! Notice my hubs with his feet kicked up on the ottoman. and then it was time for a haircut from our favorite hairdressers EVER!! Thanks Meme!
Happy January!! Hope you enjoyed the random look into our lives.