Thursday, August 26, 2010

We going to the waterpark!!!!

It worked!! The reward system worked like a charm!!! Chaz loved every time he got to put in a bouncy ball in the jar. He would talk about the things he did and how he was good...and how he needed a bouncy ball, or two, or three, or eleventeen (his favorite number) So, we had already decided his reward would be a trip to WhiteWater in Branson...and technically the trip was planned before the last bouncy ball was earned.. The morning of the trip he solidified the trip by brushing his teeth..."I GET THE LAST BALL, C'mon momma. Let's go!!"
"See? See it??"

"Look! I did it! I got dem all in the bigger jar!!"
"It's empty!! Do we go to the waterpark now?!?!"
"I wanna see all my bouncy balls!!" Look at all the ones he earned.. *proud momma!*and we were off! "We going to the water park!!!" What he wasn't quite aware of is we were headed up on Saturday for a little shopping, eating and drinks with my cousin and her family. Then on Sunday we would meet up with the rest of the fam (Meghan, Mike, Anna, Ben, Brandon, Cameron, Jackson, Michelle, Stephen, Alexis, Kelsey and us)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So as we were wasting time waiting for my cousin to get to Branson we spotted this gem....Ryan said "C'mon let's let him ride it" I asked if I could fit in there with him to make sure it was safe and was met with a roll of my husband's eyes....


Yes, it is a mini farris wheel only big enough for the little ones. Chaz was pretty pumped and how could I tell this little boy, who tried so hard to earn a reward, no.. I couldn't and I didn't. I put on my big girl mommy panties and let him go. And he LOVED it!!!


Now I have to tell you this is actually a little mini kid park on the side of the main strip. It has five or sx rides. Each ride is a couple bucks or you can get 2 hours unlimited for $12.. We went with the $12 although we would only be there for about 30-45 minutes.. we knew Chaz would ride some multiple times. Let me tell you, we got our money's worth!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up.. the carrot ride.. Really a spinning tube covered with carrots with rabbit carts that go around it?!? Who knew? This quickly became a fan favorite..


There was the swing ride.. which chaz immediately said "NO, WAY!"
But these... These were his FAVORITE! Tea cups!! I have so many pictures because he LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them... Did I mention he LOVED them?!?!? :)










So then we were off to the train... Note: This was the only ride where they scanned his wristband. I really think he could have just walked up and batted his eyes to these girls and they would have let him do anything!!
He started off as the driver.. there was a cool bell that he could pull a cord and ring..

The train takes off and goes under this cute little house..

Then out around a big loop....

and back under the little house.. He thought it was the best thing... until round 3 where he randomly said "ok, i'm done" The girls running the rides were so nice and would stop them when the kids wanted off or let them go a little longer if they loved them.. This was a BIG help for the super fickle 2 year-old.
The second time he rode in the back.. he was not impressed.. and then we were back to the rabbit ride... but you may notice a little friend. This is Hunter, he hung out with Chaz while his grandpa sat on a bench in the shade.. Fine by me! Notice their personalities were similar.. hence the "no, I'm not looking at you" picture below..
Oh wait! There are those toothy grins!Then, of course, Chaz just had to go show Hunter the farris wheel. He talked about it as if he was the farris wheel expert!and then, what was this??? Hunter was able to get Chaz to go on the swings! YEAH Hunter!!!
He loved them!and then he started to get bored......and more bored....
yep, he was done...
D.O.N.E.
and then we checked into the hotel.. and all heck broke loose! The hallway.... the bootie.... it was a missionI'm streaking!!!! Seriously?!?!? and then he was down the hall.. We were saying "Come back Chaz, Come back!" He thought he was so funny!The next morning he was ready to go to the waterpark (understatement of the century!) As soon as he got up he put on his bathing suit and for the next few hours we heard "We go to the water park?" about 483 times... Daddy was still sleepy so Chaz climbed on his back and watched cartoons while he was patienty waiting.. "I ready to go to the waterpark!!"Did I mention he was ready to go??I did not take my camera into White Water--to much risk for this OCD camera addicted girl! But I did get this great shot when we got to the car.. Chaz literally fell asleep on the walk out of the park... needless to say this weekend was a success!!! White Water we will see you A LOT next year..
When we got home we transfered all the bouncy balls back over to the little jar in order to start the process over again. Chaz looked at me and said "Cool mom. We go to the waterpark tomorrow??" I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment