Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Daddy, you go time out!"

So I must preface this post by saying my camera is on the fritz. It had a little run in with a sippy cup so it is in the "Shop" Please pray for it's safe and healthy return.. It really is one of my favorite things in life.. With that said you will notice the quality reduction in some upcoming pictures as I had to sift through a box to find my super old camera.. I had to have something in the interim!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Chaz has decided he has some authority in our house. He has the ability not only to put his toys in time out but daddy as well. Note: he knows better than to try and put me in time out .. Can you tell who is the disciplinary and who is the kid?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was Valentine's night.. I was in the laundry room folding clothes and I hear "Daddy you go time out!" I turn to see Chaz holding Ryan's hand and taking him to the front door (that is where we do time out) He places Ryan in the corner and tells him "you stay for min-ites" note: he did not tell him how many minutes.. but he is trying to do it the way mommy does! He then goes and gets him the bowling toy and soon after a blanket because "daddy you cold" It was one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time!

He left him there FOREVER! I swear he was in time out for 20 minutes. He then went over, told Ryan to "say sorry" and gave him a hug. What a good little mommy!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Haha. (He probably deserved it...) Love that kid. :)

    ReplyDelete