Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good idea #352

So every once and a while I have a good idea and this day was full of them! As you have seen in recent posts we often have Izzy, Sally and Fletcher over for dinner and outside fun! We let the boys play outside (including races from one fence to the other (good idea #15) until they could literally fall over (good idea #75) and then we put them in our bed to watch a movie (good idea #242).. Well now that it is summer the boys are dirty when they go to bed.. and although I don't mind them being in my bed, I really don't want grass in my bed.. Sooooooooo as they were winding down I said "Hey, you guys want to take a shower in the BIG shower" before I knew it they were running through the house stripping..... and then my bathroom floor looked like this...

they had such a good time I literally had to turn off the water and drag them out kicking and screaming!

shower booties!!
and then the clean, VERY tired boys were ready for their movie in bed..
and then when the movie was over Izzy came up with good idea #56...turn off the TV and tell the boys it was bed time.. before we knew it they were crashed...no pictures of that as I was worried I would wake them up...Needless to say the adults were able to enjoy some grown-up time on the back patio as the boys were sound asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
note: all the good idea #s are just me being silly.. so if you are looking for a list of my brilliance it doesn't really exist..Sorry folks!

1 comment: