Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Madness?

Nope, no final four for us! I like football NOT basketball! This is just the "random" blog for March.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is my sweet little niece.. well she isn't technically my niece because she is my cousins little girl but she might as well be. I love her to death. One afternoon she came over to my parents house to enjoy the swing set..Her Gramma C and Papi were babysitting so it was just the grandparents and a little one. She had a great time!





She also was the first to see (and enjoy) Chaz's new big boy bed at Gaga and Papa's.. I think she liked it!
Later that day we came over with the little man. This is not a great picture but this is his ABSOLUTE favorite thing in the world "my farm" I think I have explained it in the past but it is an old table that my dad and Ryan refinished and added sides to. He loves it! It has all of his "farm" stuff including a barn and a garage that his Papa/Daddy built for him and Gaga painted for him.
and then we took him back to "his" bedroom so he could see his new big boy bed. He literally stopped in his tracks and grinned ear to ear. "I love my new bed, it is for little guys!"
He literally climbed, played and brought people to his bed for hours... literally hours! Below is Meme.. the first victim of a two year old's new bed.
Then it was mommy.. He also got Kyle and Gaga in the bed but I didn't get a picture.. He slept so good in his new bed. Thanks Gaga and Papa for the little guy bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He loves to go to the mailbox with Papa..
March was a little cold but it was a good month.. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment