Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hidden treasure!

So in the crazy mix of my camera going to crap and us arguing with BestBuy for 2 months (BTW I was right :) I found these pictures in a file on my computer. I guess I pulled them off my camera in a rush as I thought it was going down, never to return to life..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, here is the back story of these...One of Chaz's favorite places to hide at my parents house is under the beds. (our beds are not high enough) So on this day my Dad and Ryan had gone to town to get pizza leaving mom and I to the antics of a two year old.. He decides to hide under the bed.. and took Gaga with him! He brought pillows, blankets, the works!not only would he not her out from under the bed.... he wouldn't let me in!

aren't they cute...
He finally let me under the bed to "hide" from Papa and Daddy. I swear they were gone for ever! I thought they were coming back to "save us" and it was SUPER hot under the bed with 4 blankets, 3 pillows and 3 people.. it took about 30 minutes before they returned. But we had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment