Friday, June 30, 2017

Campin' it // Lake weekend // 2017

Lake days are fun days! We decided to plan a full on weekend with some of our favs and to say we had a blast would be an understatement!!

I mean, just look at these smiles!!
And blank stares from exhaustion already!
Crazy faces!!
And pure sweetness!!
The half winking kid! He didn't really know what to think!
Goodness me, I love this face!
Buds!
Sometimes you are the older kid with a bunch of littles and you just have to do you. Be you, kid. Be you!
A little much, Nat!
Sunshine and happiness!! These kids are in heaven!
Tube time!
BAHAHA! This face is classic Sam!
He has zero fear!
And o.u.t.
She is going strong, he is out.
Preciousness!
And yes, the "big kids" have fun too!
I LOVE this one!
OH the many faces of Lucas and Jack. I can't stop giggling!
I'm pretty sure we were all getting some good chuckles out of these two!
Where is Jack?!?! 😂
Snoozing...
Yes, I got to go too! Livie and Chaz were my peeps!
I am not sure Chaz is loving it as much as Livie and I are!
I love this girl and this face! Money!
Sweet Leighton!
And Nat took the littles! Dane took a little convincing.
But soon he was all smiles!
They all were... sort of! BAHAHA!
Blurry but it may be my favorite one! HA!

I think they had fun!
Awake.. sort of.
And then the dads decided to have bad idea pants
Good gravy, what did I marry?!?!  He make my heart skip a beat (in a scary way sometimes) but he sure is fun)
Then it was Lucas' turn. Goofballs.
I am not sure my oldest should be learning from this. SMH.
We met up with some more neighbors and finally Chaz had an older to play with!
Buuuuuuuuuuuut, nothing is better than picking on a little brother being a big brother.
Why does the lake always make you hungry?!?!
Sweet friends!
I can't tell what is creation is going on here but it makes me laugh! I love Sam so much! Such a funny little dude!

I got a buddy for dinnertime! I love me some babies!
We went back tot he campsite and roasted some smores! 
His without chocolate, of course.
LOVE!!
Number 3 or 4 or 5 .. I think he approves.
I think he likes my hat! HAHA! Not kid appropriate.
And all that was left for our boat captain was the baby chair. Poor guy!
The next day we were back at it for more fun in the sun!! These two are two peas in a pod!
Goof.
I'm not sure Sam was up for our selfie.

Can you even with this adorable face?!? Those lashes! #goals
Day two was tiring.
But still so much fun!!!
And yes, I lost my shades... Because I ALWAYS lose my shades on the lake! ALWAYS
Net, we had the best time with the best friends and kiddos!! Happy Summer 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment