Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"So I am in town, wanna swim??"

That is what I heard when my brother called a few weekends back. He and Lisa had decided to head out of Helena and into NWA. The first day they were here my sweet husband took Chaz up to my parents house (they were staying there, mom and dad were out of town) to swim, I wasn't able to join because I had to work. No worries though, the next day we high tailed it up there to have some pool time. Alexis decided to join/babysit while we were there. Chaz just adores her so it was fine with me! Chaz and Lisa had some good times hanging out on the raft. they would pretend Shane was a shark and shoot him with the water gun.. Random but cute... he said "I need my party bucket hat!" ok, go for it weird kid :)
I quickly found out that the day before my brother had taught him how to surf on the kick board.. yep, that is the influence of his uncle...oh well it could be worseSwimming!!Look at those fish lips.. HA!!!
trying to touch the bottom..
He is SO good now.. To think on Memorial day we were literally begging him to go past the first step!
Lisa and Chaz getting ready to shoot the "shark"
The "shark" with his water.. I wish there was sound to this picture because Chaz's laugh was infectious!
My brother giving Chaz the Heisman stiff arm.. I remember this all to well.. This was the easiest way to make me really angry .. Glad to see that his talents are not going to waste :)
Thank you Shane and Lisa for the pleasant surprise and relaxing few days! It was great to see you!!

1 comment: