Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun with Fletch...

just another day in our backyard. I tell you these two kiddos are like brothers. They play together, fight with each other, tattle ALL.THE.TIME, hate when they can't see each other, share their toys, get mad when they have to leave each other, etc... And this was just another afternoon in our yard (notice Murphy chasing them around :)
Of course we have to breakout the water.. it has been in the upper 90s around here.. you can melt if you are not in the water!!

Why wouldn't you spray the watergun up in the air so it would rain down on your head???
interesting way to fill a watergun...
ok, this might be the best picture of the summer with these two... Seriously? Could they look anymore like their fathers??? Chaz= Talking and hamming up the camera. Fletcher = Chillin (and notice the adorable belly) LOVE.THIS.ONE!!!
two more classics...
and then it was time.. time for something I did so many times in my life....drink from the sprinkler. Watching these boys figure this out just made me smile.
Chaz lost his drawers after going down the slide. He would run through the yard saying "bootie, bootie, bootie"
Fletcher would run behind him trying to pull up his pants... I was crying with laughter...and a little bit of randomness.. (if you know me you know I love random things) out of nowhere Izzy said "Sally, you cool with Teresa shaving my head??" Now, I have to tell you 1) I shaved Ryan's that morning and 2) Izzy has wanted to shave his head for years... I am not sure why today was the day but it was... Sally said "sure!" She went to get ice cream while I shaved his head.. Unfortunately, I don't have a before or an after picture of this event... but I do have this lovely middle picture... HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment