Sunday, February 19, 2017

Vegas Baby!! // 2017

So when you are sitting around one night, having a few cold ones with your best friends and Vegas comes up, what do you do? Well, you get really excited, grab you computers and start booking a trip for your birthday weekend. Yes, this really happened. What also happened was me sending my mom a text the next day with a "Ummmm, so whatcha doing my birthday weekend? Want some cute little roomates for the weekend?" BAHAHA!

It was a go! So wheels up on Thursday (my actually bday WHOOO) to celebrate my bday, this girl's late bday and Candice's early bday and just having some kick ass friends!!
Made it! And the sky is beautiful!!
And my love!
I'm just a little excited. Have I mentioned I have never been to Vegas? Never. The hubs and I talked about going but never did. Then we said we would go when we turned thirty. Then I turned thirty, I was nursing a new baby so it wasn't in the cards. SO we went to Chuck E Cheese instead, but I digress.
Apparently this is a thing, so I am told. You just walk around Vegas and drink these GIANT beers that I can barely hold with my minime hands.
And sometimes your hilarious friends buy matching light up shoes... just for Vegas!
Just random cool stuff in Vegas.
He wanted a picture in front of it but made this goofy face... BAHAHA!
Loves her!
So fun! Love these girls!
He isn't too bad either!
So fun! So pretty!
Cheers to friends!!!
Yep, totally brought the selfie stick to Vegas. Why not?!?! And yes, sometimes we fail..
My peeps!
I am not sure what this face is but it made me giggle.
The fountains.
My man.
More of those shoes! I can say it was easy to find them!
Random pictures for the kids... but not too close because the hubs didn't want to pay! BAHAHA!
Why wouldn't we take a picture with this big ol' shoe!?!?!
Winner, winner?? Ummm, no. This is really my luck. Probably why the hubs and I have never been to Vegas. We are fun but we aren't really lucky.
This is probably my favorite set of pictures from the trip. Everything. I can't delete a single one because they are just awesome. Just soak it all in.

I'm pretty sure we are getting tired... but when in Vegas!!
BAHAHA!
VIVA!
I can't not post this. I am dying laughing right now. #vegasselfiefail
When in Vegas, buy the three pack of GIANT beers!!!
We love to find and make friends with random peeps.
And then this happened! BAHAHA!
We did make it up in the Linq farris wheel. I saw this from the moment we got into Vegas and it was a MUST! Lucas didn't join us. Mainly because he is cheep but I think he was scared 😂 Not really. He would kill me for saying that!

Favs. Deep thoughts in Vegas. The second is saved as a fav on my phone, forever.
Buds.
Loves.
I am not sure why I look terrified. I really didn't like the heights, I think I forgot I was scared of heights! I am not as terrified as my forehead makes it look. The wrinkles are something else.
The view was amazing!!
These two. What a mess.
The next night we met up with some friends we met in Cabo last August. Crazy that we have remained friends with some peeps we met from Cali in Cabo, right?!?!  We met a few others but FAILED to get pictures!!
And we watched some weird fire show in the mall... Weirdness.
And finally Lucas found his BIG slot machine. He had been trying to find one the entire time.
What in the world is she doing you may ask...
Trying to charge her phone??
Nope, all about the shoes. But she makes it look cool.
And silly! I could NOT stop laughing. I think I had to actually walk away for a minute.
Why wouldn't you take a picture with David and his stuff? *giggles*
This. Hash Hash a Go Go. If you are ever in Vegas and need something good to soak up all those HUGE beers, this is the place. And if there is a wait, just wait. It won't be THAT long and it is SO good.
Just so lovely.
And when you see a big ol' tub, why wouldn't you get in?!?!
Sometimes you have to call in a favor. HA!
The last night we played it a little quite, knowing we had a 4am wake up call. Next time, we will NOT take this flight. Ugh. But, as usual, we made the best of it. We literally sat in this lobby and people watched, with some drinks, of course. This was actually SO fun. We laughed SO hard. My husband is pure entertainment. He was taking selfies with people like he was a celebrity, literally jumped the rail to help a lady with her bag (and then she thought he was stealing it 😆) and so much more!! Fun times!

These friends, classic. So much fun had in such a short time. Thanks for loving us and always having our backs. Oh and sometimes, what happens in Vegas.......😇😑

OH and while in Vegas, my parents BOTH came down with the flu. Yep, both! So they shipped my kiddos to my awesome cousin. To say they were well taken care of and had a blast, is a BIG understatement.
And she learned how fun it is to try to take a picture of my kids. Please watch their faces 😂
Oh and they were spoiled too, notice all those treats and individual packs. Yeah, they are used to sharing - 1 popcorn, 1 drink... for the entire family.
And then they got to go to Gusanos with all Kelsey's softball friends.
And FastLanes. Did I mention spoiled??
And talk about back to reality... 4am wake up call, flight home and direct to baseball practice for the boy.
Such a wonderful trip with some wonderful friends... thanks for being our peeps and thanks to the fam for taking care of the little peeps. Life.is.good.

No comments:

Post a Comment