Saturday, September 24, 2016

Chaz and Dane's Birthday party // 2016

This year, I got smart. Combo party. I mean, they share 85% of the same friends, their birthdays are only a month apart and they are both boys. I will probably only get this chance once, so I am taking advantage of it! Emojis it is. They actually talked about it and planed the majority of the party themselves! So much easier than two!
 Emoji cookies. Adorable and delicious!
The candy bar is always a must!!
How can you not??!
And the kids, well, they just get to be kids. We had a few games, which you will see but they loved doing races and sports. Easy.cheesy.
This is one of the games. It was the candy ball. Basically a TON of candy wrapped in saran wrap and the kiddos have to unwrap it...wearing gloves! BAHAHA!! I was nice enough to separate them into big kids and little kids.
I did finally let them lose the gloves because it was hot and taking a bajillion years
And then it was time for the littles to start!
Yes, the bigs were still going!
He wasn't happy he didn't get to unwrap the entire ball! Such a sour dude sometimes!
Sweet kiddos!
He was happy when it came back to him, even though he didn't want to give it back up!
Sweet baby girl! I could just love on her for days!
And then it was time for the pinatas! A nine for Chaz. Obviously, we split them into bigs and littles again. Pinatas are always so funny and such a danger to the hubs. He is brave.
They really wanted a piece of this thing!
Chaos!!
Yep, our friends are silly.
Now for the littles. Dane picked an emoji pinata. I told you, they planned the majority of this party.
The littles couldn't quite break it open so we unleashed the beast, with his brother's permission, of course!!
And more chaos.
So.much.fun!
Don't even know. It is his trick with a coat hanger.
They both got a cake and one of those sparkler candles, which are terrible, BTW.
Finally, it was lit!

Little brother was patiently waiting for his.
And then it was his turn!
I love this little sideways grin.
Happy birthday to my sweet boys!!
Love this. Note big brother holding his head in the right place. Hilarious and totally them.
Get it, buddy!
Didn't work. Hence my comment about how terrible these candles are. Never.again.
And this was their bigger cake for everyone to share.
After everyone was served their cake, this boy asked be if he could do something silly. At first, I wasn't on board but then I thought, why the heck not.
It is his birthday!
Yep, I let that happen. And he LOVED it!
After a quick wash up, he got to survey the damage. Gross.
Sugar highs for everyone!!
Present time!!
It was such a fun and easy party! The kids had a blast and the parents did too! I love all of these kiddos so much and my boys do too! Thanks for helping us celebrate our little dudes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment