Friday, June 9, 2017

Last day of 3rd grade // Chaz // Happy Hollow // 2017

 Last day of 3rd? Future is so bright? BAHAHA!
 Goofy kid!
 He doesn't look excited but trust me, he certainly was!!
 I am so proud of this kid every single day! He grew up A LOT this year. He has always been a leader, friend and very kind person but this year, those qualities shined very bright!!
 I haven't a clue what is happening here but he makes me happy!!
 First day to last day, look at how much he grew!!
 And the last day of school equals a super fun day... SUPER KIDS DAY! Lots of friends, lots of fun!
 And little brother got to play hooky and join us!
 Chaz's friends, especially Owen, have always been SO good with his little brother. You know, the pesky little brother who is always around?!?!
 SO much fun!
I just love all these silly kids!!
 So much baseball. All.the.time.
 Love this kid!!
And that one landed on top of the school! BAHAHA!!
 And if it isn't baseball....
 And yes, little guy wanted to be a part of the action too!!
 Sweetness!!
 I just love these kids!!
 And their coaches! This is just the best school ever!!
 He doesn't even know what is going on but he is having SO much fun!!
 SO are they!!
 And Captain Volunteer is still working while manning the kids! Such a trooper!
 Sweet kiddo!!
Crazy pants!

Back at it! He LOVED this game! And he was pretty darn good at it!
 These three! LOVE!!
 These boys were just having the best time ever!! 

 BAHAHA!!!
 Crazy kids!
 Just wait for these faces!!
 Lake wins with the best faces!!
 THE best!
 And slam dunking was their favorite!!
 Easton wins for the best flying hair! Just wait for it!
 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
 SLAM!!
 BTW to get these pictures I had to lay down on half inside this thing and the kids had to jump over me! 100% worth it!! BAHAHA!
 Little man is back in the game! Notice all the big kids in line behind him! HA!
 OMG, I love him so!
 He adores this woman! I think she is pretty fond of him as well!
 These boys have been the best of friends for years! I hope they stay that way!! Love them all so much!!
 Goofballs!
 I hung out and ate lunch with them. I think I would do this every day if they would let me. They are just so much fun!!
 And, hands down, one of my favorite people on the planet! If Nurse Jacki could travel with my kids through school and life, I would let her! I just adore her.. and so do my kids!!
 Chaz LOVED his third grade teacher! She was just precious!!
This kid.. he is just awesome!!!
 Thanks for the photobomb, O!
and then I went to see some of my favorite fourth graders! I am going to miss seeing these kiddos around school next year! Love them so! Good thing I see them around the neighborhood!!
 And one of my favorite kindergartners!!
 I even got to snuggle with an old friend's baby girl! Happy day!!
 Oh and we took a random quick trip to the HobLob.... and Dane had to try on a hat.. this may be becoming a thing!!
 And, in true tradition, we headed for snowcones with our friends!  
 SO many friends!
 This tongue. WOW!
 These red tongues!!
 And this silly face! Adorableness!!
 He didn't want any part of his momma's selfie game. BUT he humored me!
 Gross tongued boys!
 OH now you like me!?!?!
 I seriously love this tradition! It is my favorite! Friends, snowcones, summer upon us!!
Oh mercy, he is never coming clean! And I LOVE it!!
 Such a fun end to a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment