Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wright Family Pictures // 2012

I simple can't believe it has been two years since we had these taken. After having Dane, my brain was so fuzzy I didn't even think "Hey, we have a new person.. we probably need to update those family photos!" Well, my mom helped to remind me nothing short of 12,382,108,172,321,387,912 times that there was "someone" missing from the pictures on her walls. To be fair, she has a rather large one of Chaz and Dane from Dane's newborn shoot but I see her point.

So, I called Philip up and scheduled the shoot. Chaz was his usual pill-of-a-self for the photos. I am so glad this doesn't come across in the photos. He really is SUCH a pain to get to take good professional photos. I don't get it. Ugh. Thank goodness Philip is so kind and patient. He give us time to get Chaz in a happy mood and rolls with the punches when he melts. We heart you Philip!

Giving us some time to get him in a good mood!!
He is always sweet with his Gaga. Maybe we will bring her along to every photoshoot!
His brother can always put a smile on his face!
Chaz (5) Dane (1)
I am sure by now, you know how special these two people are to me, to my family, to everyone they encounter.. They are something seriously amazing. They have been married almost 46 years and act like teenagers. I can honestly say I have never heard my parents argue or fight (Some of this is probably because my momma is a "silent fighter" This is probably scarier than a yeller! HA!) But they have a love that is unmatched and nothing short of amazing. I hope I do half as good as them, I will be blessed and happy!
 The crew!
The Meme! I love this woman to the moon and back! Inspiring is an understatement.
Shane and Lisa got their turn with the short people! Chaz thinks his Uncle Shane is pretty special and both the boys are smitten with Lisa.
The big guy needed some special attention.
Probably my favorite of the bunch!
My sweet little fam. My heart is so full! My prayers have been answered.
I love this, LOVE THIS!! My brother and Lisa are so sweet to play in my reindeer games of getting all dressed up, standing in a field in clothes that are probably a little too hot for an unseasonably warm October day.. and smiling. I heart these two!
The reds. God love them!
We lost him for a bit. he literally ran from me. I don't like to chase him down in this setting anyways but breaking a sweat in the middle of family pictures makes this momma a little hot under the collar... You would never know it by these shots. Again, thanks Philip for continuing to shoot and smile when the "crazy" comes out!
My goofy Meme decided to take advantage of this vine and work it! BAHAHAHA! Can you believe her? I just want to bottle her up and keep her forever!!!
My heart. My love. My best friend.
Amazing. They are just simply amazing.
I am so blessed to have these people in my life. There is something to be said about this family. We have been through a lot. A LOT. Our love was never tested and always strong. These people would walk through fire for me and my little crew and we would do the same. I couldn't imagine my life without them.
 Oh and sorry Shane, we will be doing this again next year :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. Super cute. Love all of ya'll too.

    ReplyDelete