Friday, December 30, 2011

The start of the Christmas parties. Yippee!!

One of my favorite parties every year is our family party. We all gather at my aunt's house and have a great ol' time. Unfortunately, this year there were some key people missing -- Dad, Uncle Jimmy, Shane and Lisa :(  But somehow we managed to eat, drink and be merry without them :) As usual, the majority of the pictures are of the kids. I am going to make it a goal next year to get some people over the age of 5 in the shots!

The kids were corralled into the area in front of the T.V. We tried our best to keep them in there for as long as possible and we did pretty good. They all get along so well and play pretty good together. I love this age. The age of imagination. They were making up games and pretending all sorts of things. I couldn't keep up!
Mom snuggling with Dane. I think her and Michelle just switched back and forth all night. They are such baby lovers! Michelle even got some one on one time with Evan. What a cutie!
Then it was time for presents. Don't they look so sweet and innocent when they know a present is coming. Good mercy me!
and then it was on. Malay.
Chaz wanted a Power Ranger REALLY BAD. So, Gaga got him one and as you can probably tell, he was a little excited. "I got it!! I got it!!" He was literally running through the house yelling this. Best reaction ever!
The girls got super cute hats and scarves.
The Adams gave Chaz this super cool truck set.
And we (through the wonderful present picking abilities of my husband) gave Sid this ubercool baby set.
The Hamlins gave Sid this cute little skirt. Love it! She said "I'm pretty" Yes, yes you are!
and although I didn't get a great picture of it, when she put on the headband she quickly resembled Zoolander.






I have no clue what is happening in this picture but I think it is hilarious.
I love, love, love this one! Sidney just adores Chaz -- he likes her too but refuses, refuses to show it -- and she loves to hug on him. If she could she would give him 1000 hugs a day. Chaz is funny about this because he acts like he hates it and cannot wait to get away. Sometimes he even runs and hides from her. Now we all know this is just him being shy but it is super cute. Anyways, I got them to BOTH hug on each other. Too cute!! Note: Chaz likes to hug around the neck, he isn't looking to cause her harm :)
Then it was time for a pallet and a movie. Don't let this picture fool you. They were on WAY to much of a sugar high to just go to sleep. It didn't happen until LATE that night. Oh well, you get to break the rules during the holidays, right?


A look back to the craziness of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment