Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dang, that is an UGLY sweater!

If you are not aware we have a annual Ugly sweater party with our friends. It was especially UGLY this year. Ryan had a 'stach, gross. AND We had matching outfits. That is right folks! Candy cane turtlenecks and black leggings. OH MY!

Our friends are the best. They really go out of their way to humor me with their sweaters. Paul was a new invite this year and thank goodness we did, he is a blast! Jason and Kate used puff paint on their sweatshirts. I love that Jason got the pink one! Mike resurrected an old sweater vest. Yep, sweater vest!


Lindsay and Nathan we adorable, as always. Geri, oh Geri! This girl goes all out every year but oddly enough has never won! WHAT?!?! She ordered this gem from eBay. It literally had half of a bleach bottle under the Santa head for "structure." Stinkin' hilarious! Kate was adorable in her puff paint! She can actually make ugly look cute.

Geri again with the Santa head. Classic. Busboy, oh my! Yes, Santa's head is furry but what is even better is what it is made out of.............his dog's hair!! Yes, I could not make that up. I told you my friends go all out.


We all vote for the most UGLY and this years winner was Mike. LOVE IT!! I would say he sported this "beauty" because his sweet pregnant wife Destiny was out of town but he actually wore this last year... so no, he is just brave. This year was a wonderful time! Lots of food, drinks, friends and many, many laughs!

I got such a chuckle looking at this year's photos that I decided to dig out some from the past.. Notice: We used to let the little ones come :)







No comments:

Post a Comment