Wednesday, December 2, 2009

School pics-- is this someone else's kid??

These are scans so forgive the quality.. Anyways the school takes pictures in the fall (this year they were a little late) and during the holidays. This year i don't know what happened. Where is my happy smiley kid???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the "fall" shot. If I had to tell you what he was thinking it would go something like this .. "what are you doing? don't you know I am 2 and don't belong in this fancy school setting I eat playdoh and still go potty in a diaper.. seriously people let me get back to playing!"

And then onto the Holiday shoot.. Again if I had to tell you what he was thinking it would go like this " Daddy forgot I had school pictures so i have this moose shirt on, although i love it I know mom had a specific shirt she wanted me to wear. Oh well, I am not going to smile for you anyways. I need to go back to eating playdoh. thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment