Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chaz likes, doesn't like and sort likes Santa...

I figured I needed to post our "Santa visit" pictures. You can clearly see him grow and love/hate Santa..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was 2007, his first year to see Santa. We were in Virgina visiting my parents and I had to take him.. I mean this is one of my motherly duties right?? anyways we literally had to wake him up from a nap in order to put him on Santa's lap. I really thought he would sleep through the whole thing but nope. The second I put him down his eyes popped wide open and here is the shot.. Happy 3 month old not really having a clue
and then we have the second year 2008. I think I could have made an "I hate Santa" website this year. he was fine in line but when he saw Santa he began to wale. I could have been the sweet and comforting mom that takes her baby, calls it a day and goes home.. but no, i plopped him on Santa's lap and made the elf take the picture. I mean it is my motherly duty right? chaz didn't love Santa at 15 months!

And then we come to this year 2009. He talked about going to see Santa, how he loved Santa, he even high fived Santa when we got to him......and then disaster.. Ryan tried to put him on Santa's lap and it looked like he was peeling a leach off his body. The first 3 shots actually had chaz's arms in front of his face because he was reaching for his dad. The "elf" actually asked me if there was one i liked.. really Mr elf you think i am going to pay $15+ dollars for a shot of my kid's arms?? I told him to shoot a few more.. and we got this.. Check the face.. "Seriously Santa I am not a fan.. i know mommy told you to hold my arms (yes I did!) but I still don't like you!" The funny thing is you get the picture right then and there .. Chaz wanted to look at it.. when he did he said "me, Santa.. I LOVE Santa" Really??? i see no love in this picture! At 2 years and 3 months Chaz is NOT a fan of Santa..or at least Santa's lap.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment