Monday, August 14, 2017

First Day of School // Chaz 4th // Dane Kindergarten // 2017


Really? Already???

I may have been a little teary when making the First Day of School signs the night before..... Oh my momma heart!!
And no, just no. I am NOT ready for this part of it! Ugh!
But he was SOOOO excited to go to kindergarten. Not a fear one!

And he was equally excited for fourth! He LOVES school!

My little guy's FIRST day of elementary school and
my big guy's LAST day of elementary school. How did this happen?!?!
And we are off! Let's do this!!

This may become one of those reenactment pictures one day! HAHAHA!
And isn't it fun when you get in a Class with your
BFF??
And your sweet little "girl friend"
And another buddy from the neighborhood! StoneMountain strong up in this room!
We love our school so much! This is going to be a fantastic year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment